Register your place today
Now in its 3rd year, the Pan-European HR Forum will feature the most successful European practices to help you develop a global talent pool and to stimulate employee motivation and retention to ensure your company is positioned as a leading employer.
The Annual Pan-European HR Forum has been designed for HR Directors with an European, EMEA or international remit and provides the ultimate platform for you to come together to network and to share best practices.
What’s new for 2013?
- 2 day conference focused on strategic talent management, organisational change and technologies in HR
- Case studies from the leading HR Directors at Santander, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Abbott, L’Oreal, Marks & Spencer, eBay and many more on the most advanced HR practices implemented to date
- Learn how your company can advance its talent acquisition activities by engaging in a more targeted online strategy
- Find out how to beat the crisis and stimulate your employee engagement without stretching your budget
- Explore how to navigate your organisation’s major transformation
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities with all HR solution providers and consultancies
- An exhibition where you can identify the latest technologies to support your HR function